2024 Cadillac XT6 Trim Comparison
- 7-passenger seating
- Cadillac Smart System suite of safety and driver assistance features
- Heated front seats
XT6 Premium Luxury
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Exclusive 20” split 6-spoke alloy wheels with Polished Android finish
- Cadillac user experience with navigation and Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Interior and exterior uniquely designed sport elements
- Performance suspension with Driver Mode Selector
- Brembo performance front brakes with painted red front and rear brake calipers
Which 2024 Cadillac XT6 Trim Level is Right for Me?
The 2024 Cadillac XT6 is confidently capable across three trim levels, treating Minot area drivers to seven-passenger seating and 78.7 cubic feet of maximum cargo space behind the first row.
The base level XT6 Luxury features safety and driver assistance features thanks to Cadillac Smart System, complete with Front Pedestrian Braking, Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Seat, Rear Seat Reminder, Rear Park Assist, HD Rear Vision Camera and more.
Upgrade the standard 2.0-liter turbo engine to the available 3.6-liter V6 in the XT6 Premium Luxury, and push the performance of your luxury SUV even further with a performance suspension in the XT6 Sport. Choose between various drive modes in the top trim, including Touring, Off-Road and Sport with available AWD, while FWD models deliver Snow/Ice, Touring and Sport modes.
Shop for the 2024 Cadillac XT6 in Minot, ND
No matter which XT6 you choose to drive, you’re sure to enjoy the signature Cadillac experience. If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of the new Cadillac XT6, we encourage you to schedule a test drive with us at our Cadillac dealership in Minot.